What are these Blocks?

by Peter Newson
(Toronto ON)

Hi Gloria:

Hope you can help. My friend in tour guild Barbara Bodnar says you helped her with log cabin fabric requirements.

Attached are 2 pics of quilts I'm interested in working on. Can you tell me the name/title of either/both? Then I can look them up to get the patern/templates/directions. Thanks.


Quilt blocks can go by several different names, especially the Pinwheel block. But, I located a pattern called, "Pinwheel Puzzle." It seems to be what you're looking for. I'll keep an eye out for this pattern. If I find it under another quilt block name, I'll let you know. Until then, hope this helps.

Click here to post comments

Return to YOUR Quilting Questions.

These pages may be printed for personal use only. Copying my content, images or graphics to the internet constitutes copyright infringement.

Are You Ready?